- Sign-up for the Website to receive e-mails. (See form to the right).
- Website is the Main Source of communication
- To avoid your e-mails from going to Spam and Junk files, Add eaglethockey@gmail to your E-Mail Contacts.
- Evaluation Skate Dates – May 30th - 31st Times are on the Calendar.
- Skates are at DSC (Detroit Skate Club).
- Incoming Freshmen & Next Year Sophomores skate together.
- Next years Juniors and Seniors skate together.
- Anyone that did not skate for St. Marys last year needs to e-mail Kurt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer conditioning camp (High Endurance) www.highenduranceHockey.com
- First 40 Players to register
- Registration can be printed print off the website
- Summer Hockey leagues/On Ice Training
- 2 JV Teams Playing a Full Schedule in the Great Lakes Summer Hockey League – WWW.GLSHL.COM
- 2 Varsity Teams Playing a Partial Schedule in the GLSHL, and playing in the Summer Showcase – Muskegon (July 17 – 19)
- GLSHL runs from June 14th to July 31st, but is shutdown from June 28 – July 5.
- GLSHL plays most of the games at OLSM, but some are at Novi or DSC.
- 2 Midget Minor – U16 Teams will be created to play a split season schedule, click here
- 1 Varsity Team will play in the Cranbrook Fall League
- There will be Practices and Off-Ice training
- The Summer League is the Tryouts for the Fall teams.
- Recognized Select Opportunitys for Fall:
- Top 80 Program – Run by TPH – Tournaments
- MDHL – Tournaments Only
- Team Michigan
- 1 – Varsity Team
- 2 – Junior Varsity Team (Red and White)
- Varsity will continue to play in the MIHL
- JV Red will continue to play in the MJVHL. (American Division)
- JV White will also play in the MJVHL. (National Division)
- Be a good Teammate
- Work Hard On and Off the Ice – This goes for Schoolwork as well as Hockey.
- Understand what you Represent (The tradition of Orchard Lake St. Mary’s Hockey)
- Be Positive, both with your Players, but with the other Players in the Program
- Be Helpful / Get Involved / Volunteer – There will be lots of opportunities for those who want to help to do so.
- Be an asset to your son and to the Program – Keep your opinions to yourself
- For those who need to, STOP being a bad Parent – You ruin it for the Good Parents.
Should you have any questions or concerns please call or email:
Coach Klanow: email@example.com or 248-361-8720.
Manager Kurt Kormos: firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-760-7499