- Sign-up for the Website to receive e-mails. (See form to the right).
- Website is the Main Source of communication
- To avoid your e-mails from going to Spam and Junk files, Add eaglethockey@gmail to your E-Mail Contacts.
- If your calendar is blank, and you are using Google Chrome, please log out of your google account. This should fix it.
- 1 Midget Minor – U16 Team will be created to play a split season schedule, click here
- 1 JV Team will be created to play other Fall JV Teams (about 13 Games)
- 1 Varsity Team will play in the Cranbrook Fall League (about 10 – 13 Games)
- There will be Practices and Off-Ice training. TPH and AE will run skills and Off-Ice Programs.
- The Summer League Games & Practices are the Tryouts for the Fall teams.
- Recognized Select Opportunitys for Fall:
- Top 80 Program – Run by TPH – Tournaments
- MDHL – Tournaments Only
- Team Michigan
- 1 – Varsity Team
- 2 – Junior Varsity Team (Red and White)
- Varsity will continue to play in the MIHL
- JV Red will continue to play in the MJVHL. (American Division)
- JV White will also play in the MJVHL. (National Division)
- Be a good Teammate
- Work Hard On and Off the Ice – This goes for Schoolwork as well as Hockey.
- Understand what you Represent (The tradition of Orchard Lake St. Mary’s Hockey)
- Be Positive, both with your Players, but with the other Players in the Program
- Be Helpful / Get Involved / Volunteer – There will be lots of opportunities for those who want to help to do so.
- Be an asset to your son and to the Program – Keep your opinions to yourself
- For those who need to, STOP being a bad Parent – You ruin it for the Good Parents.
Should you have any questions or concerns please call or email:
Coach Klanow: firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-361-8720.
Manager Kurt Kormos: email@example.com or 248-760-7499