Welcome to St. Mary's Prep School Hockey
To be added to our Teamsnap group and to receive information about our Hockey program, please register HERE.
High Endurance camp
June 21 – August 13.
- 4 days per week - Monday - Thursday
- 8 AM – 10:30 AM (No Camp week of July 4th)
- On Ice 60 Minutes, Off-Ice/Gym 60 Minutes
- Shooting Room 30 Minutes/Over Speed Training
- Instructors: Brian Klanow, Corey Elkins, Tom Mannino, Zack Doyen, Mike Szmatula, James Gonzales
- Cost is $645
- Registration Link
“To ensure that all players are well trained, prepared and motivated athletes that can effectively perform team requirements and practice to the best of their ability.”
Here are 10 Things that Coaches notice that require Zero Talent. Being at Practice BEFORE Time. Work Ethic. Effort. Body language. Energy. Attitude. Passion. Being Coachable. Doing Extra. Being prepared.Read More
1. Cut Corners 2. Whine & Complain 3. Make Excuses 4. Act Selfishly 5. Disrespect Each Other 6. Divide the Team 7. Trash the Coaches 8. Embarrass the Program 9. Give Up 10. Let Teammates DownRead More